September 28, 2015

What We Do

2-1-1 Riverside County
211 is a designated 3-digit number that allows callers to receive up-to-date information and referrals to health and humans service agencies. If you call 211 Riverside County with your needs, 211 will locate the resources nearest you, and give you that information.
Alternative Sentencing Program
Alternative Sentencing works with the courts throughout Riverside County. When an individual is sentenced to community service, domestic violence counseling or anger management, ASP places them in a community service or counseling program.
When you dial (951) 686-HELP, you are put in touch with someone who cares, who will listen and support you in your time of crisis 24-hours a day. Bilingual counselors are also available. It is important to remember “you are not alone” when a crisis occurs.
Transportation Access Program
TAP (Transportation Access Program) offers short term transportation assistance to qualifying agencies and the people they serve in western Riverside County. TAP also provides referrals to participating agencies to receive emergency transportation.
Housing Assistance
The Shared Housing Program connects home seekers with compatible home providers by registering and carefully matching all applicants. Shared Housing will also work with both parties to develop an agreement, provide mediation and recommendations, as well as stay in touch with clients once matches are made.