Community Service Out-of-County/ Out-of-State Transfer Application
Please select Out-Of-County Community Service if you need to complete community services outside of Riverside County
- Complete the application below.
- After the application is submitted, a PayPal payment portal will open for you to pay your fees. PayPal charges $2.50 for Out-Of-County transfer fees and $3.01 for Out-Of-State transfer fees. These fees are included in the processing of this on-line application.
- You may use this online application for applying for a community service transfer out of county or out of state ONLY if you are in compliance with your enroll by and complete by dates set by court.
- If you are past the enroll by date or complete by dates set by court, STOP. That means you cannot apply online for a transfer. Please Call: (951) 686-4402×150 for assistance.
- It is your responsibility to provide the Alternative Sentencing Program with an extension on or before your original court due date to prevent your case from being terminated and returned to court, if this occurs you will have to re-enroll into the program, which includes paying the enrollment fee.
- You may submit your court extension to your case manager via the email address located on your referral form, or you may contact your case manager for other arrangements.
- NO REFUNDS. Be sure you are qualified to submit this form.
- Click on the Submit button only once.
- Once you have completed the above form and submitted along with your payment, please allow 14 business days to receive your assignment/instructions via postal mail
- If you have not received your assignment/instructions with 14 days from submission please call (951) 686-4402 x150